It’s not every day that you get a chance to visit Phi Phi Islands and Bamboo Island, more so when you decide to tour it on a big boat or cruise boat. Of course you wouldn’t want to just look at the islands from a far, you want to experience everything that they have to offer. It’s a good thing that this sweet ride is offered by BookPhiPhi.com with reasonable prices; the chance to visit Phi Phi Island + Bamboo Island by big boat is a chance you should never miss. To know more about the package tour that they are offering, we encourage you to read on ahead.
Tour Prices Per Person
The published price at other tour agencies costs 3,500 Baht for adults and 2,200 for children, so you have the best offer right here.
Adults – 1,700 Baht
Children aged 3 to 12 – 1,300
Children under 3 – FREE
Tour Package’s Itinerary
So here is what you’ll expect from your lovely trip on a big boat:
- Transferred from your hotel towards the Rasada Harbour via air-conditioned vehicle.
- Departing from the Harbour towards the first stop, Phi Phi Island. There’s even complimentary coffee and soft drinks while you’re onboard.
- Arriving on Bamboom Island, you’ll be able to swim to your heart’s content or merely relax on the pristine beaches.
- Departing from Bamboo Island and heading towards Maya Baya, lunch will be served buffet style while on the way.
- Next will depend on the season, if you’re traveling during the highest season, which is November – April, then you find yourself on Maya Bay. Meanwhile, if you’re travelling during the low season, which is May – October, then you’ll arrive at Monkey Beach. Even though the island that you’ll end up on will depend on the season you travel, the activities will be the same; basically snorkeling and swimming in the crystal clear waters alongside fish and many other marine life.
- Afterwards is some sightseeing on Phi Phi Ley Island, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cave and lastly the Viking cave.
- Next stop is Ton Sai Bay where you’ll be given free time to do just about any beach activity.
- When it’s time to head back, you and everyone else will leave Phi Phi Don Island and back to Phuket.
- Once you arrive at the Rasada Harbour, they’ll escort you back to your hotel.