Speed boat tour packages offered by BookPhiPhi.com not only get you an amazing experience of Phi Phi Islands and the nearby Maya Bay, but you can also experience Bamboo Island. For those that have yet to visit the Bamboo Island, it’s noticeably less crowded compared to the other islands. We highly recommend their Påhi Phi Island + Bamboo Island by speed boat package, here’s an overview of the tour alongside the fees.
Booking per person
Adults – 1,800 THB
Children – 1,400 THB
Children below 3 – Free
National Park Fee
Adult – 400 THB
Child – 200 THB
Take note that the booking prices have been heavily discounted from 3,400 THB for adults and 1,800 THB for children. Also, national park fees are strictly required in order to fund the conservation and reservation of the area; this is paid in cash during tours.
- Pick up from the hotel and head towards the pier
- Leave Chalong Pier and head for Phi Phi Islands via speedboat.
- Snorkeling over the Hin Klang Coral Reef.
- Arrive at Bamboo Island to relax at the magnificent beaches.
- A delectable lunch buffet.
- Sightseeing all over Phi Phi Don Island.
- Sightseeing at Viking Cave.
- Exploring Pileh Lagoon
- Snorkeling at Loh Samah Bay.
- Chilling out at Maya Bay, the featured beach in the movie entitled “The Beach”.
- Leave Maya Bay and head back to the pier.
- Once at the pier you’ll be transfer back to the hotel.
What’s Also Included in the Tour
- An all-around trip via air conditioned minibus.
- Full insurance as you go on their speedboat.
- English-speaking seasoned tour guide.
- Lunch Buffet.
- Equipment like masks, snorkel and life jackets.