Obviously, the archipelago of Phi Phi has too many islands to visit in you short stay and not everyone can extend just because they want to. That being said, you might want to look at the awesome offers of BookPhiPhi.com, especially their Phi Phi + Bamboo + Khai + Yao Yai Island by speed boat. So many islands in one day and you won’t even be pressed for time; they’ll give you a lot of free time to have your fill of the experience.
Adult – 2,950 THB
Children – 2,200 THB
Children under 3 – FREE
For those that find the fee a little expensive, take note that it’s already a hugely discounted price when compared to the initial prices of 3950 for the adults and 2,765 for children. Of course you’re going to visit four islands all in all, the price will be worth it.
Tour Package Itinerary
This is the overall itinerary when you have weather conditions and waves on your side.
- Initially you and your companions will be picked up from the hotel and travel to pier.
- Next, you’ll arrive at Port Island Hopper, you’ll get all the tour information here.
- Khai Island will be the first stop, you’ll be given the chance to swim and snorkel among others.
- The next destination will be Yao Yai Island where you can either relax or enjoy other outdoor activities. It’s in this island where you’ll have lunch before setting of for another.
- Snorkeling just outside of Mosquito Island.
- Next stop is Bamboo Island for more swimming and even more relaxing.
- Phi Phi Don Island will be the next stop for even more sightseeing, mainly at Monkey Beach.
- The last island will be Phi Phi Leh Island.
- When the tour ends, you’ll go back to Maya Bay and be taken back to the hotel.