There are tons of different things you can do when you visit Thailand; unfortunately there are too many great things to do that you wouldn’t know where to start. But, since you’re might already in Phuket you must visit the Phi Phi Islands. Sure you’re schedule might be hectic but there are tour packages suitable for such busy schedules.
BookPhiPhi.com offers a Phi Phi half day tour by speed boat for all who are interested. The tour typically starts at 8:00am or 11:30am, depending on the client. It takes you all around the famous island and lets you experience its clear waters and delightful dishes.
Tour Price per Person
Take note that these tour prices per person does not include the National Park Fee, which all tourists are required to pay.
Adults – 2,800 Baht
Children 4 – 12 years – 1,540 Baht
National Park Fee
Adults – 400 Baht
Children – 200 Baht
Program and Overall Itinerary
- Picked up at the hotel and travel towards the pier via air conditioned minibus.
- Leave the pier and head towards Phi Phi Islands.
- First activity is snorkelling at Pileh Cove, Loh Samah Bay and Maya Bay.
- A quick visit to Monkey Beach and Viking Cave.
- Lunch will be served buffet style at Phi Phi Don, afterwards is a free time for all sorts of beach activity like swimming and relaxing.
- The last leg of the tour package would be the travel back to Phuket and your hotel.
Included in the Tour
- Roundtrip transfer via air conditioned minibus
- Masks and snorkelling equipment
- Life jackets
- Water, soft drinks and other beverages
- English speaking tour guides
- Lunch alongside seasonal fruits
- Tax and service charge